Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently looking for a professional, outgoing, and positive Internet Sales Specialist. We are looking for someone who is college educated and preferably has previous sales experience. We are searching for the best of the best!
Online Automotive Sales is one of the hottest industries right now where the educated and motivated rise to the top and can earn 100k+ in the first year!
We offer a very competitive pay plan and are proud to have one of the best working environments in Kearny mesa. We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, trainable, and coachable.
-Responding to internet inquiries in a timely manner, answering questions regarding availability, product options and providing pricing information. – – Following up with customers is a must.
– Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles.
– Develop and build a solid customer base
– Discuss terms of sale with consumer as set by dealership management.
– Prepare vehicles for customer delivery, demonstrate vehicle functions and operations, review manufacturer warranties and help customer through car buying process in a timely fashion
– Selling a minimum number of vehicles and bringing in a minimum number of customers is a crucial responsibility.
– Coordinating with webmaster to update website with promotions and advertising, as well as updating website with vehicle specs and availability.
– Good computer skills and excellent communications skills, both with customers and teammates
– Must be internet savvy
– Desire and dedication to succeed with self-discipline and strong time management skills
– A valid CA state sales license is required
Become a member of a winning team! Kearny Mesa CDJR is currently accepting applications for a Technician. Technicians inspect, maintain and repair vehicles. Technicians use diagnostic tools to identify the source of problems and then make adjustments or repairs. As with all positions within dealerships, Service Technicians are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
– Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or factory standards.
– Repairing or replacing all parts of a vehicle including wheels, axles, frames, defective ball joint suspensions and brake shoes; installing and repairing air conditioners and servicing components such as compressors, condensers, and controls; and testing electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure that they are working properly.
– Communicating directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
– Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
– Inspecting and testing new vehicles for damage and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
– Supervising and training apprentice or entry-level technicians.
Most technicians have two to five years of experience as an entry-level automotive technician and hold at least one National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in the eight automotive specialty areas (engine repair, engine performance, heating and air conditioning, electrical systems, automatic transmissions, manual transmission and axle, brakes, and front end). Service technicians must keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, and must also comply with these regulations as well as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA policies.
A Service Advisor works with customers to schedule service work and communicate any additional service needed. Service Advisors also handle the administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations. We prefer candidates with a few years of Service Advisor experience.
A Service Advisor’s main job is to interpret customer concerns and comments for the Technician, so that the Technician will diagnose problems correctly. The Advisor then translates the Technician’s findings, which may be very complex, into language the customer will understand. As with all positions within dealerships, Service Advisors are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments, and receiving vehicle information. Listening to requests of the service desired and clearly explaining information on the repair order. Referring the Technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs. Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, considering the customer’s schedule. Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards. Periodically checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems; getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed.
Two years of experience as a Service Advisor and general knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations is required. Service advisors must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors. Must be able to work in a team environment, must be dependable with a high stress tolerance, and have good computer skills.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for maintaining and marking inventory in accordance with our pre-arranged system, while ensuring organization. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with numbers and be able to work with minimal supervision, handling large amounts of data entry, number checking, calculation, and investigation. This individual will work very closely with Sales Professionals and vendors within the Used Car Department.
– Stocks and posts incoming orders, creating stickers when necessary.
– Sends cars to the auction and works closely with vendors and sales.
– Notifies appropriate parties when special orders arrive.
– Updates electronic files.
– Maintains up-to-date price list.
– Compiles stock control reports such as consumption rate and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
– Provides necessary information to the warranty department to allow prompt filing of warranties.
– Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
– Returns items as needed and removes from inventory after credit is received.
– Matches purchase orders and invoices, approves, and forwards to accounting office.
– Assists in preparing for and performing annual inventory.
– Great organization skills
– Outstanding communication skills
– Great attitude with a high-energy personality- Superior customer service skills
– Must be proficient with Excel
– Must possess attention to detail
Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram offers excellent benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.