Reasons Why the RAM 1500 Stands Out in San Diego
Here at Rancho Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, there’s always a lot of love for the RAM 1500. Of course we have plenty of reason for it, but in case you wanted any more, we’ve picked out a few reasons why the RAM 1500 stands out in different ways for our San Diego drivers.
- There are 11 different RAM 1500 trims you can choose from, and that includes the Tradesman Express SLT, HFE, Big Horn, Lone Star, Sport. Rebel, Laramie, and Laramie Longhorn Limited
- There are 12 different paint colors to choose from: Red Pearl, Flame Red, Luxury Brown, Black Forest Green, Blue Streak, True Blue, Bright Silver Metallic, Granite Crystal Metallic, Maximum Steel Metallic, Brilliant Black, Pearl White, and Bright White
- The RAM 1500 has five different bed configurations: Regular Cab long bed, Regular Cab short bed, Quad Cab long bed, Crew Cab short bed, and Crew Cab long bed
- There are three different engine options available on the RAM 1500: a 305-horsepower 3.6-liter V6, 395-horsepower 5.7-liter HEMI V8, and a 240-horsepower 3.0-liter V6 Diesel engine
- With towing capacity you can expect a towing capacity of 4,170 to 7,470 on V6 engines depending on the model, while the HEMI® V8 comes in at 6,760 to 10,360, and the diesel-powered option providing a range of 7,750 to 8,890
- There’s a choice of either a seven-inch or 8.4-inch monitor for access to infotainment
That’s only a sampling, too. If you want to learn more, feel free to stop in and see us and our team here in San Diego would be happy to answer any questions you might have, and arrange a test drive.